Sunday, September 22, 2013

I like making lists :)

I don't know if you've realized this...

When we were packing up my parents' house,
I had maybe 10 or 11 boxes.

Probably 8 of them were books.

When I moved most of my stuff up to Logan, 
One of my four or five boxes? 
Books.

The very first thing I set up in my apartment, 
so it would feel more like home?

You nailed it! 
My books.

Seconds after moving in to my apartment.
It's cuter now :)

And over this past weekend my dad bought me three more books!
Yay! 
Thanks again, Daddy!

This list is a list of the books I brought with me to Logan. 
Most of which are my favorite books.

(Minus a few. The rest are at Mum's house.
I don't have THAT much room in my apartment.)

The rest are books I am currently reading,
have yet to read, 
and books I bought for school.

- My Scriptures
- Harry Potter 1 through 7
- Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them
- Quidditch Through The Ages
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard
- A Treasury of Fairy Tales
- Preach My Gospel
- Your Happily Ever After 
(The Uchtdorf talk)
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes
- Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales
- The Hobbit
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
- The Great Gatsby
- A Princess of Mars
- The Goose Girl
- Ella Enchanted
- 1984
- A Christmas Carol
- Jacob T. Marley
- Peter Pan
- Andersen's Fairy Tales
- The Princess Bride
- Tarzan of the Apes
- Frankenstein
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- Pride and Prejudice
- Movies in Fifteen Minutes
- Austenland
- A mini size Book of Mormon that used to be my grandpa's
- My 5 textbooks
- My four different journals
-My Piano books


Wow. 
How in the world did I fit all of those books into my tiny little apartment?

6 comments:

  1. I have heard of Miss Perigines! Is it any good? What is it about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good! But I can't really describe it without making it sound terrible :) maybe you should look it up on goodreads or something.

      Delete
  2. 1984...I have lots of suggestions for awesome scifis...in case you were wondering

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read that one yet, I just bought it a few weeks ago. But I'm up for any and all suggestions :) I love new (to me) books.

      Delete