Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Happy Birthday McKenna! :D

Today is my roommate McKenna's birthday!

She's really cool. And I like her blog.

Also, neither of us are very social.
Mostly we only talk to each other and our other roommates.

And when our other roommates force us to socialize with other people,
we usually end up texting each other, and those conversations are hilarious.


So me, McKenna, and our other roommate Liz, 
don't know how to go to sleep at a normal time of night.

We generally go to bed around one in the morning.
It's a really good habit.

So guess what we're doing right now? :D
That's right!
Not sleeping.

I'm wearing my new HARRY POTTER HOODIE
and blogging.
And surfing Pinterest. Whatevs.
McKenna is showing us music on her laptop.
It's good stuff, besides the country music.
Sorry. It's just gross to me.
Liz is being a good little college student, and actually doing her homework.

We also have the TV turned on, but it's muted.
And none of us will get up to turn it off.
That makes a ton of sense.

Anyway, I'm exhausted and this blog post is probably kind of scattered.
I'm not even sure it makes sense.
I should probably be done now.

Dear McKenna,
Happy 19th birthday!
Thanks for not being like a murderer or something.
That would have put a damper on the whole
sharing-an-apartment thing.
Also, I feel like this little letter-within-a-blog-post thing is really random.
- Keni

No comments:

Post a Comment