Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Engaged! :D

What a rock, huh?! :D

...

...

...

 As I'm typing this, I'm laughing to myself that for a second you probably 
thought that I'm the one who's engaged :)

Ha!
Nope, I'm single.
I don't even know any guys up here.
Awkward...

Anyway!
Thank you, for your facial expressions that I'm imagining.
They were a crack up.


Stop laughing at your imagined expressions and explain?
Well, if you insist.


A week or two ago I was incredibly sick.
I didn't get out of my bed more than twice in three days.

Fun!

But on.. oh what was it..
Monday?
Liz (a roommate) texted all of us and told us she had something really important to tell us!
So we needed to go into the living room and wait for her.

So I got out of my bed for the first time that day. 
And I was kinda grumpy.
And kept thinking that this had better be good.

Oh boy, was it good!

In walked Liz and a guy from our building, Cole.
They're engaged!
They had such a cute story, and they were all flustered and blushing.
It was adorable :)

Cute, right?! :)


And for probably two minutes, we just sat there staring at them.
We didn't even know they were dating!

For good reason, too.
They're not dating.

IT WAS ALL A PRANK!

And I was sick!
They made me get out of my bed for a prank.
(Don't worry, I'm not ACTUALLY bitter. 
It's funny now.)

Liz got the ring from her friend for her birthday.
I think I've even seen that ring at Walmart or Target or something.

I'm still laughing. 
They're incredible pranksters.

Liz & Cole, how does that make you feel to know that you're fantastic liars?
Just kidding, you guys are great :)

For other accounts of the story 
(that probably make more sense and are less bitter)
go here and here.


Aww engagements and pranks.
Aren't they the sweetest?

1 comment: